Where to go and what to bring.
Our admissions office is located by the emergency room entrance at the rear of the hospital.
Remember to bring:
- All current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- Referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- A payment method for deductibles and co-payments (Financing is also available)
- Your advance directive, if you have one
- Your medical history
- List of medications
For more information, or if you’re unsure of anything we’re requiring, please contact our Admissions Office at (252) 809-6181.
You can also pre-register by phone by calling (252) 809-6130.
All patients are admitted to Martin General Hospital without regard to race, creed, color, sex religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.