When it comes to the muscles in your body, none is more important than your heart. Responsible for pumping oxygen-rich blood to every organ and extremity, the heart is literally your lifeline. In the event your heart suffers injury or disease, the consequences range from bothersome to fatal.
The goal is to help you improve your cardiovascular health in an effort to avoid cardiovascular disease. And, if you’re living with a heart condition or issue, the goal is to get you back on track to a healthier future.
- Nuclear and echocardiographic cardiac stress testing
- ECG testing (echocardiography)
- Medication management
- Holter monitoring and external long-term care cardiac monitoring
- Transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiology
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterizations from radial artery access in collaboration with referral center
- Coronary angioplasty and coronary stent placement in collaboration with referral center
- Coronary artery bypass surgery in collaboration with referral center
- Cardiac pacemaker and implantable cardioverter defibrillator interrogations in the cardiology clinic
- Cardiac rehabilitation referrals
- Vascular care referrals
Related Services and Conditions
If you’ve been diagnosed with a heart-related condition, your doctor may decide to prescribe treatment to help strengthen your heart, reduce risk factors, inform you about healthy nutrition and safety precautions as you return home, and help you resume a normal or...
Diagnosing Your Heart’s Condition
This is the critical first step in your care. Cardiologists are physicians with advanced diagnostic capabilities to help determine the condition of your heart. Below are the tests used to help determine the health of your heart. Cardiac Stress Testing Cardiac stress...