When it’s time for you to leave our hospital, we want to make sure you’re prepared for a successful recovery. Take a look at the list below to make sure you’ve thought of everything, and call your doctor if you have any questions once you’ve returned home.
Things to bring:
- continuing care instructions from your nurse and doctor
- personal items
- items you received while at the hospital
- valuables you deposited in the hospital’s safe
- medications being held at the pharmacy
Things to do:
- Let your nurse know where you’d like packages and mail forwarded.
- Visit the cashier to make payment arrangements and pay any charges not covered by your insurance.
Please contact our Hospitalist Department at (252) 809-6258.